My daughter Katharine has some clarifying questions about my blogs. So here goes ...
1) I didn't see the flood in Hoi An because we stayed in Danang (a few miles north of there). So I didn't see the snakes and rats there -- someone we talked to saw them. But I DID see a few rats in Danang. They were scurrying around the streets and alleys in the evening ... but they didn't bother us.
2) I didn't see any landmines. We're in no danger of running into them, because we're staying out of the countryside.
3)The sun rises here just like it does in Minnesota!
4)The weather in Danang was fairly cool in the morning, very humid by mid-day and around 80 degrees, and milder in the evening (but still humid). I'm now in Saigon, where it is hotter (closer to 90 degrees) -- also very humid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Brian, Are you going back to Bangkok? Hope so, cuz remember, you need to go to my favorite jeweler (SJ International). Also, Steve has a recommendation for celebrating the end of your trip..go to the Oriental Hotel and have a drink on the verandah overlooking the river or at the Bamboo Bar.
Jane
did the baby with a snake around her neck care or cry out?
I WOULD!!!!!!!!
Katharine
Post a Comment